Dental crowns are a key form of cosmetic dental restoration that emphasize a quality look in combination with restored functionality. Dental crowns can restore a tooth’s properties and shield the tooth from the outside world and the hidden dangers that lurk therein. It’s never too late to consider what dental crowns can do for you, so let’s take a look!
– Dental crowns are commonly used on teeth that are too badly damaged for other services to handle.
– Dental crowns can be created to hold together a dental filling on a tooth where not enough tooth is left to support the filling on its own.
– Dental crowns are extremely effective at protecting teeth as well as functioning as a cap to cover treatments such as dental implants, dental bridges, and root canals.
– Dental crowns are tooth restorations fashioned to cover and protect teeth that are severely chipped, cracked, or otherwise crushed to a point that an eventual tooth extraction will be necessary if it is not fixed.
– Dental crowns are extremely powerful, and with the proper care and maintenance, they can last over two decades and longer, up to a lifetime of normal use.
To discuss your dental crown options with Dr. Leila Ebrahimpoor and the rest of our team at Skyline Dental Associates, simply schedule an appointment at our dentist office at (613) 226-4562 . We serve surrounding areas of Nepean, Goulbourn, Greenbelt, Gloucester, and Gatineau, Ontario.</p