Mouth guards are just for sporting activities, right? In truth, they can be used for much more than that. Learn more about how you can guard your chompers with mouth guards by taking this quiz we’ve created. We hope you enjoy it!
1. This type of mouth guard shields your pearly whites from grinding and chipping, and it is prescribed to those with bruxism.
a. Boil-and-bite guards
b. Custom-developed mouth guard
c. Night guard
d. Stock mouth protector
2. Mouth guards are advantageous for
a. Contact sports
b. Teeth grinding
c. Anything involving potential facial trauma
d. All of the above
3. Mouth guards should be inspected for substitution
a. Every week
b. Each month
c. Once each six months
d. Once per year
4. Professional mouth guards prescribed by your provider include
a. Night guards
b. Custom-created mouth guards
c. Boil-and-bite guards
d. A & B
e. B & C
5. Mouth guards prescribed by Dr. Leila Ebrahimpoor are made
a. By technicians at a dental lab
b. By a bulk distributor of hospital-grade medical supplies
c. By an Internet company
d. After visits to an orthodontist
Answer key: C, D, C, D, A
We hope you got a great score! If you have any queries about mouth guards, please contact our team at (613) 226-4562 now to set up your next visit at Skyline Dental Associates in Ottawa, Ontario.
Additionally, you should also request the https://www.affordable-papers.net/ fee that is billed.