Are dental veneers helpful in creating magical smiles? Dental veneers are a strong tooth restoration treatment that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by crafting a thin yet durable shell that is bonded directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the astonishing benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Dental veneers can be crafted to suit your needs for all facets of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to the results of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all greatly benefit from the stain resistant shine of dental veneers.
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be restored with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same optimum oral health care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
If you would like Dr. Leila Ebrahimpoor and our team at Skyline Dental Associates to bring you in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please contact our dentist office in Ottawa, Ontario, by calling us at (613) 226-4562. Have a fantastic day!